There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is preferable to complete the Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) certification before applying for the Scrum Master certification.
Who this course is for
This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in working as a Scrum Master or for someone who is already a Scrum master in his organization. Scrum Master is an important role in any Scrum team and need not be a technology expert to be effective. Moreover, although Scrum is popular in the IT industry, it can be used effectively across different industries.
The SBOK Guide, on which the SMC course is based on, can be used as an effective guide for implementation.
What you'll learn
The participants will be prepared to take SMC™ certification exam and pass. Also they will be able to apply the concepts in their day to day job.
- Have an understanding of the Scrum philosophy and principles
- Have practical knowledge of Scrum, including roles, meetings, and artefacts
- Understand other roles in Scrum
- Have participated in role-plays, during which they carry out a Scrum project
- Have gained knowledge pertaining to, and the ability to anticipate issues related to, the practical implementation of Scrum
- Be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on Scrum issues in their organisation
This course pricing includes an exam voucher to sit an online proctored exam through SCRUMstudy. The voucher is valid for 180 days.
- Multiple choice
- 100 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Current pass rate: 95%
After passing the exam, each student’s certificate will be mailed to them by SCRUMstudy.